Our High Flow CSR system delivers premium quality water for combination applications. One system provides premium quality water to high flow fountain, coffee and ice machine applications, increasing the overall efficiency of related foodservice equipment.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
- 20" prefilter captures larger dirt particles
- SR-X with SS-IMF Cartridge inhibits scale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- NOTE: No electrical connection required
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction
Capacity: 36,000 gallons (136,800 L)
Maximum Flow: 6.7 gpm (25.4 Lpm)
Quantity per Case: 1
Micron Rating: 0.50
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4" FPT / 3/4" FPT
Operating Weight: 58 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 43 lbs.
Dimensions: H: 25.69" W: 34" D: 6.75"
Certifications: NSF 42 and NSF 53